BRAND NEW EVIDENCE Suggests Empire Actor Planned The Attack On HIMSELF!

It always seems that famous people have this terrible tendency to do ridiculous things.

A couple of years ago there was a player int he NFL who was making pretty good money to lay football and he blew part of his hand off messing around with fireworks.

The first thought that anyone would naturally think is that if he has so much money why doesn’t he just hire someone to do his fireworks for him?

Actors are not immune to this either. Now, it’s going to be a given that some people are not going to like whoever a sitting President is. That being said there are much better ways of showing it than what this guy from Empire did.

New evidence in the alleged assault on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett suggests that Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to orchestrate the attack on him, according to law enforcement officials.

CBS News Chicago reports:

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say the ‘Empire’ actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store the weekend of Jan. 25. The brothers were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return.

“2 #CPD sources tell @fox32news the brothers arrested & released in #JussieSmollett case told detectives they were paid by the #Empire actor to orchestrate the attack,” Fox 32 Chicago reporter Rafer Weigel tweeted. “Detectives also have a receipt for the rope found on #Smollett neck showing the brothers bought it.”

CNN also reported that two Chicago law enforcement officials told the network that they believe Smollett paid the two brothers to coordinate the attack, noting “the sources told CNN that there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett’s neck at an Ace Hardware store in Chicago.”

“The new direction of the investigation is now based on the premise that Mr. Smollett was an active participant in the incident,” a law enforcement source told Deadline.

“We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation,” Chicago Police Chief Communications Officer Anthony said. “We’ve reached out to the Empire cast member’s attorney to request a follow-up interview.”

Police arrested the two brothers on Wednesday “at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and their apartment was searched Thursday,” the Associated Press reported, adding, “They were questioned Friday but police were obliged to release them if they had not been charged within 48 hours.”

Via Daily Wire

One Response

  1. David Dolan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *