Millenials Becomes Totally Flummoxed After Learning Truth About Crooked Killary!
Everyone has a point in their life where they reach a moment of truth, or a moment of realization that what they may have thought to be true was complete garbage. Also, on that point we get a lot of this incorrect information from the mainstream media. They will take a thirty words statement and find the three words they need to make someone look bad and hammer those into your head until you begin assuming that it just HAS to be true!
Conservatives know that Hillary Clinton is one of the most crooked, misleading, untrustworthy presidential candidates in our country’s history.
However, we may not have been doing a good enough job at teaching the younger generation why the presumed Democrat presidential nominee would be detrimental to our country.
Campus Reform, a conservative news site for college students, recently polled several young adults and asked them to match different quotes to either Clinton or presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.
The challenge included statements such as the following:
• This candidate wore a $12,000 suit while giving a speech about inequality.
• Which candidate said they carry hot sauce everywhere they go to “pander” to black voters?
• Which candidate said, “I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president we will attack Iran if it attacks Israel. We would obliterate them”?
• Which candidate made a joke about “colored people time” saying that black people are always late?
• Which candidate suggested a 12-year-old rape victim made up accusations because she enjoyed “fantasizing about older men”?
• This candidate accepted millions of dollars from the kings of Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Oman.
The matching candidate to each statement, of course, was Hillary Clinton. But, the participants in the challenge had no idea, and they were stunned when they found out.
“Oh, that makes me sad,” one woman replied.
“Wow,” another said.
Many of the young people interviewed admitted that they did not exactly trust the former secretary of state.
Watch the video of this millennial challenge below:
There’s no reason why a college-level, voting-age American should be unaware of Hillary Clinton’s many, many shortcomings.