ALERT: Sources REVEAL Empire Actor Staged Hate Crime Attack…Suspects In Custody!

When this so called incident involving the actor from Empire Jussie Smollett happened, the first thing on everyone’s mind had to be how horrible it was that this guy got attacked.

Then, when you stopped to analyze the situation it suddenly becomes apparent that there was something that was not right about the whole situation.

Chicago has primarily been a Democratic city since the beginning of time. Given the fact that the majority of Trump supporters are Republican, it seemed very strange that this attack occurred under the auspices of loyalty to President Trump.

Second of all, people on television don’t just walk around by themselves all of the time. In Chicago. With people from Chicago talking about how it’s Trump country.

There were more things wrong about this story than were right.

According to a new report, Chicago police are investigating the possibility that actor Jussie Smollett worked with two men to stage an attack against him last month.

Jussie Smollett claimed to be the victim of an attack in downtown Chicago in January. The Empire actor said that two men in masks beat him, wrapped a rope around his neck, put a chemical on him and called him racial and homophobic slurs. He also said that the attackers yelled “This is MAGA country!”

Now, Chicago police have identified two persons of interest, both of whom are reportedly Nigerian and appeared on Empire as extras.

ABC7 Chicago reports:

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of “Empire.”

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

A source briefed on the Smollett investigation confirmed to ABC News that Chicago police are questioning the two persons of interest — one of whom has appeared on “Empire.”

Mere moments after the ABC report, the Chicago Police Department issued a firm refutation, saying, “Media reports anout the Empire incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives.”

“Supt Eddie Johnson has contacted @ABC7Chicago to state on the record that we have no evidence to support their reporting and their supposed CPD sources are uninformed and inaccurate,” the department’s spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday.

Via Breitbart

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *